Thursday 18 September 2008

Need to set new fitness goals

I need to review my current goals. I realised that at the moment what I want is quick progress on the weight loss/body firming plan. And, for that, running doesn't help that much.

This is why I started with the 30 day shred, which is supposed to bring quick result (and I'm not surprised, it IS tough!)

So, here are my new goals:

September:
7 sessions of the 30 day shred - Level one (5/7) Bad, bad girl, I missed 2 sessions!

October:
14 sessions of the 30 day shred - Level one (6/14)
30 day shred - Level two: 4 sessions

November:
11 sessions of the 30 day shred - Level one (0/11)
3 sessions of the 30 day shred - Level two (0/3)

December:
14 sessions of the 30 day shred - Level two (0/14)

As before, I'll update my progess here as I go along.

No comments: