These are the five hats I knitted for the Save the Children action "Eine Mütze Voll Leben", ending at the end of this month. They will be sent together with my two knitting friends Anette and Regina's creations.
We got an information sheet distributed at school. They have cases of lice and this sheet requires that the kids hair be searched for the charming little things using a very specific technique. I then have to return a form confirming that I have carried out the required steps, which include the treatment to be applied in case we find the little buggers!
So, the investment is done, I have the comb and now need to check the boys' heads!