Sunday 11 January 2009

Knitting frenzy!

I've been a knitter for 30 years (wow, that makes me sound really old LOL) but I've constantly had on and off periods. I am just coming out of an off period (that coincided mostly with the time since Logan was born). It's a bit hard these days to find the time to knit a jumper! There is a good example of this at home with a project about 1/3 done, which has been in this status for about 1 1/2 years...

Recently I started knitting socks for the first time. I'm officially addicted and, not only to socks but to all small projects! I think all I can do these days are small projects, so I'm quite excited that I've found interesting things to keep me knitting while avoiding the frustration of not finishing...

I started a pair of gauntlets for me a few days ago and they are already almost completed. I'm loving the almost instant gratification of these small projects! :)

No comments: